Terms of registering a Spirit Drop account
- Email Usage - Your email will only be used for logging in and account recovery. Depending on who you are, you may randomly get an email from firstname.lastname@example.org about a 48 hour period before account recovery (occurs if people lose access to their email, but if the developer knows you, there are other means to make this faster). Simply reply to the email to instantly stop the attempt, and you can even request a grace period from further attempts (allow up to 48 hours to do so).
- Support - You may contact email@example.com for anything related to the game. You can expect a reply within 48 hours.
- Account - You are free to change your username and nickname anytime you like. The username can be for ease of logging in, and the nickname is what everyone will see you as. Internally, the game uses a permanent user ID to identify alts.
- Alt Policy - You may not flood the leaderboards with multiple accounts. Uploading leaderboard entries or playing Ranked using multiple user IDs is reportable. If you play the game on a public computer, you may be banned without warning; try to play the game only on personal devices. The game client should theoretically protect you from having multiple entries; do not circumvent it.
- Age Requirement - You must be at least 13 years old, for your protection as well as the developer. Sorry, that's just the law; the backend uses your IP and email address.
Last updated March 9, 2023
By registering a new account, you agree to the terms above.